Venture Photography Cardiff
The Cardiff ExperienceWhatever your story is, our photography will reveal it. Whether experiencing Venture for yourself or buying a Venture photographic session as a gift, the end result will be an invaluable personal work of art for your home. We are confident you will enjoy your Venture photoshoot experience and cherish your images and our hand-crafted frames.
Meet the TeamManager: Milton Photographers and Designers: Vicky, Rob, Riva, Kirsty, Fran Digital Artist & Production Manager: Jo Diary Team: Laura, Rachael Exhibition Team: Beth Venture Direct Consultant: Joanne
ServicesAt Venture Cardiff we are able to provide a number of different photographic services in our studio including: Family Portrait Photography Baby and New Born Photography Pregnancy and Maternity Photography Dog, Cat and Other Pet Portrait Photography Tax Free – We use Global Refund to ensure that, where possible, reclaiming tax is simple. Global Shipping – We can arrange shipment of portraits to virtually anywhere in the world.
- My experience at Venture Photography was absolutely wonderful! My son and I haven't had a professional photo session in years and this is one that we'll remember for a lifetime! I had no idea that the photo's would be as great as they are. I love every picture! Thank you so much for making us look fabulous!
- Enjoyable fun experience, which my son loved to bits. The photographers are amazing, something we will cherish forever. Would definitely recommend.
- We loved just being ourselves.
The Stephenson family
- Had a fun day, not what we were expecting! Steve made us feel comfortable in the studio and the kids loved him!
The Grinsill Family
- The biggest surprise was how much fun we had at our session. The photos turned out amazing. We will definitely be back as our family grows.
Braun Family Story
- Natalie was excellent! She worked brilliantly with the kids and had lots of patience! Thank you!
The Gillies Family
- Our dog was not your easiest client, our Venture Photographer did well with him!
The Story of “The Country Walk”