Venture Photography Kingston
The Kingston ExperienceHere at Kingston you will enjoy an authentic Venture photoshoot experience. With a long history of happy customers, we will reveal your story whilst looking after you every step of the way. With a cutting edge selection of Venture products available to choose from, from floating glass frames to digital albums, you can be sure to take home a personal art piece to treasure.
Meet the Team
ServicesOur clients enjoy ample parking at the front and rear of the studio so you can easily transfer all your personal items with which to tell your story. We have a changing room conveniently located right next to the studio room for those all important outfit changes. We also have baby changing facilities for our mini stars. At Venture Kingston we are able to provide a number of different photographic services in our studio including: Family Portrait Photography Baby and New Born Photography Pregnancy and Maternity Photography Dog, Cat and Other Pet Portrait Photography
PartnersWe are JivaDental, an innovative, high quality, boutique, Kingston-based dental practice driven by ethical and sustainable ideals . Imagine a dental practice where you don’t wait, you lounge. You unwind. You indulge. You feel – as well as look – good. We believe visiting the dentist should be a joy: that when you leave our haven, your cares will have fallen like autumn leaves and you’ll not only be smiling brightly, but glowing inside. tel: 020 8546 0011 email:email@example.com visit: http://www.jivadental.co.uk/
Charity of the YearChallengers is a registered children's charity, established in 1979, dedicated to providing exciting and challenging play and leisure opportunities for disabled children and young people. We do this through our play and youth centres in Guilford and Farnham and through our range of community based projects across Surrey and, increasingly, the surrounding areas. A significant benefit of our service is that it provides families with short-breaks during high pressure times e.g. at the weekend or during the school holidays, enabling them to do ‘ordinary’ activities such as shopping or spending time with their other children. Families have told us that this lifeline of support keeps them strong. http://www.disability-challengers.org/
- My partner and I and our 8 month old son just had such a great time. Emma was just brilliant! She knew just how to get us to relax and took so many lovely natural photos of us all having fun, as well as taking any suggestions we had. The viewing was amazing. The photos took our breath away, we found ourselves looking at each other and saying "omg that's so him!!" They managed to capture us as a family perfectly.
- The session we had with Becky was a fantastic experience. She is an amazing photographer who got some great shots of all of us. We were very happy.
- My children booked a photographic session for my birthday. I wasn’t sure about it but we met Becky who soon had three very shy people laughing and jumping around and doing whatever she said. What a fab and bubbly girl! Thank you for a smashing time and wonderful picture that makes us smile.
- We are so pleased with our pictures! They have caputured our family just as we wanted: relaxed and happy. The shoot was really enjoyable. Not long after having my daughter, I wasn't really keen to have my photo taken but Clare made me feel confident and relaxed. At our viewing I was brought to tears. I was so overwhelmed. Clare captured stunning pictures of our family that we will treasure forever. Thanks xx
- We just wanted to say a huge thank you for this - the photos are amazing and great to see on our phones at a click of a button. Thank you again!!!
The Gove Family