Venture Photography Milton Keynes
The Milton Keynes ExperienceWhatever your story is, our photography will reveal it. Whether experiencing Venture for yourself or buying a Venture photographic session as a gift, the end result will be an invaluable personal work of art for your home. We are confident that you will enjoy your Venture photoshoot experience and cherish your images and our hand-crafted frames.
Meet the TeamNigel Lazaro (Studio Owner) - Nigel is a family man that enjoys spending quality time with his family. He enjoys all sports but does not have the body to reflect it yet! He also has a passion for photography, bikes and golf… oh and he is the studio owner! Verina (Office Manager) - Verina is the Office Manager. She oversees all admin work and front of house. She has tiny feet and loves her shoes! Verina is annoyed that Nigel didn’t mentioned her as his wife in his bio! Debbie (Marketing) - Debbie is the Marketing Manager for the Milton Keynes studio. Her skills range from running corporate relations, recruiting and leads the team of consultants for Venture Direct (party planning). Debbie has a passion for the arts, gymnastics and football. Drea (Digital Artist) - Drea has been with Milton Keynes since the beginning of time. He is a computer geek who loves nothing more than ploughing through the digital work getting the images ready to be printed at the lab. Sharon (Diary Manager) - Sharon is the Diary Manager and oversees the tele-marketing department. She has been with Milton Keynes for over four years. Sharon is very creative and has a passion for art and crafts and supports Arsenal.
Meet the PhotographersSarah Wearn (Studio Manager) - Professional Photographer with Venture for over six years, Sarah has a passion for design work in her imagery. Sarah won several awards in the 2010 Venture Awards. Sarah is also a qualified Member of the British Institute of Professional Photographers. Sarah has crazy dreams about Venture photoshoots nearly every night. Sarah is also a practising artist and sells her work privately. Alex Dowrick (Style Director) - Professional photographer for over 15 years, Alex has won several photographic awards since joining the company in 2007. Is also qualified Member of the British Institute of Professional Photographers. Alex loves milk, cheese and chilli’s. Alex works so hard that he often forgets to eat! Kimberley Kerr (Diary Co-ordinator) - The newest member of the team. Kim thrives on giving an exciting Venture photoshoot experience for all from the get go! She has a great way of getting the most out of your personality. Dee Stinton (Photographer) - Dee is the newest member of the photographic team and brings with her lots of enthusiasm and creativity. Dee is passionate about art and music. We are proud to announce that Dee has just received a 1st Class Honours degree in Photography. Dee loves Reggae and Ska music and tends to go to gigs with the oldies! She aspires to getting her entire body tattooed in years to come. Ben Barlow (Photographer) - Ben is a creative and talented photographer. He is very loud and laughs a lot. Ben has more than an abundance of energy. He has a big and loveable personality and makes everyone smile and also likes tattoos and football!
ServicesAt Venture Milton Keynes we are able to provide a number of different photographic services in our studio including: Family Portrait Photography Baby and New Born Photography Pregnancy and Maternity Photography Dog, Cat and Other Pet Portrait Photography
- Venture Milton Keynes gave us a wonderfull day. The experience was relaxed making the photo session great! The photographer was fantastic and we couldn't have asked for a better peson. All the images are great, it was tough choosing just five. And yes the cats loved it!
- As a self conscience person, I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to relax enough to get any good photos. I could not have been more wrong. The photographer was amazing and really helped us to be ourselves. The results were some amazing photos - the preview session was also relaxed and unhurried - gave us loads of time to pick the best pictures without any pressure.
- The experience was very relaxed making the photo session very good, our photographer was fantastic. The viewing was also very relaxed and with all the images being so good it was hard choosing.
- Great day very relaxed, too many pictures to choose from! Great there was no pressure to buy and we have the luxury of purchasing later if we want to. Thank you, Mum had a great day
Glynis and Lynda
- We were very nervous coming into the studio, neither of us likes our pictures being taken. As soon as we met our photographer, Lex, we felt at ease, she explained that she would guide us through the shoot, give us ideas and direct us. The shoot went by so fast due to all the fun we were having. A few days later we came back in and saw some amazing images. Neither of us had seen such great images of each other before ...read more
Happy Couple from Milton Keynes
- We had a great time at Venture Milton Keynes. Sarah our photographer made us feel relaxed and at ease. The photographs are amazing!
- The experience at Venture Milton Keynes was fantastic. We all enjoyed the photo session as well as being able to relive it with the viewing. Having the photos around the house means we can keep this special memory with us forever. I would recommend any family to have this experience
- Fab time! My partner and I had a wonderfull time in the studio on our 1st anniversary together! Thank you so much!
Milton Keynes Happy Couple
- Thank you! A wonderful day along with some wonderful images. Our photos will take pride of place in our home.
Milton Keynes Studio Happy Customer
- We would like to say a massive thank you to Nick. He was fantastic with us and our dog Ollie, he made our experience perfect. Ollie was relaxed and loved him to pieces. The photos taken are everything we expected and more. Thank you again and lots of woof's from Ollie.
Rob & Debs Hope