Venture Photography Southampton
The Southampton Experience
Whatever your story, Venture Photography will reveal it. At Venture Southampton, we look forward to helping to tell your story soon.
We are the UK's leading portrait photography business. A totally different kind of family photography. From personal portrait photoshoots to friends and pets.
Martin, Michelle and the Southampton team look forward to welcoming you to the new studio for your photoshoot.
We are confident you will enjoy Venture and cherish your images and our hand-crafted frames. Whether experiencing Venture for yourself or buying a Venture photoshoot session as a gift, the end result will be an invaluable personal work of art for your home.
Meet the Team
Michelle & Martin (Studio Owners)
Making marriage work in the office! Always striving for great customer service, Michelle and Martin live and breathe Venture. Since opening the studio in January 2012, they have become extremely proud of their team and the excellent experience that each and every client gets when they walk through our door. It’s a team effort here in Southampton!
One of the first happy voices you will hear when ringing in to book with us. Having just graduated from her Photography degree, Lauren is full of fresh ideas and ready to get you excited for your photoshoot.
Digital Artist/ Production - Alison
The Lego of the office, without Alison we would all fall to pieces. Not only does she help to make your photos look amazing, she deals with your orders and makes sure that everything runs smoothly. Super Al, some may say.
Head Photographer - Wayne Kahn
Wayne has been with Venture for ten years, always developing new photographic techniques and enjoying all the great fun times with all his families he photographs. A massive animal lover, he has photographed cats, dogs,birds,spiders, snakes chickens and ducks! A keen snow boarder and Playstation user and secret nerd :)
Senior Photographer – Dave
Is our most experienced photographer who loves music and is a font of all knowledge when it comes to Movies. His great sense of humour and lively attitude will ensure you will be laughing all the way through the shoot. If Dave weren't taking photographs he would probably be joining the Stones on another record-breaking tour. So look out for our jumping Jack Flash Dave.
Our Northern Lad James is our energetic, Oasis Fan who loves football and when he is not photographing in our studio you will find him at the local football ground taking great action shots with his camera. James loves action films and is a James Bond fan, so don't be surprised if he introduces himself as Marsh........ James Marsh.
Parking - There is parking available in the Bedford Place Multi-Storey car park. Bedford Place postcode is SO15 2DS. Parking outside the studio is limited to strictly one hour and is paid for at the parking meter.
Baby Changing Facilities - Our studio is equipped with a baby changing facility. We also have private changing rooms and customer bathroom facilities.
Our Service - We use Global Refund to ensure that, where possible, reclaiming tax is simple. Plus, we can arrange shipment of portraits to virtually anywhere in the world.
At Venture Southampton we are able to provide a number of different photographic services in our studio including:
Family Portrait Photography
Baby and New Born Photography
Pregnancy and Maternity Photography
Dog, Cat and Other Pet Portrait Photography
- We were very nervous coming into the studio, neither of us likes our pictures being taken. As soon as we met our photographer, Lex, we felt at ease, she explained that she would guide us through the shoot, give us ideas and direct us. The shoot went by so fast due to all the fun we were having. A few days later we came back in and saw some amazing images. Neither of us had seen such great images of each other before ...read more
Happy Couple from Milton Keynes
- Fun, exciting and made me feel like a kid again! You don't realise how much you laugh until you get your pics and you're laughing all the time! Fantastic experience.
- Fantastic! We did not know what to expect, but the images are way beyond what one could have expected!
The Van den Bos Family
- We had the best time during the session and now we have the most stunning art for the walls of our house. The pictures really capture the essence of my relationship with my girls and everyone that sees them comments on how fabulous they are. I'll definitely be back when we're all a little bit older and need an update. Thank you!
For two people who don’t like having their photos taken, this was a brilliant experience. Photographer made us feel very relaxed & we didn’t feel ‘pushed’ into making purchases (although we did buy 3 pictures). Really looking forward to seeing the end results. Thank you very much. Jan & Wyn Matthews, Horndean
’We have had a wonderful experience with Sarah, our photographer was fabulous and all staff have been approachable. I was very nervous initially not sure what to expect. Worried about my girls who are very camera shy. The photography session was fun yet relaxing. Sarah was so professional and was able to work with my girls to relax them. The finished results blew us away. Well done Sarah and team. You have ...read more
The Holliday family
- Our Venture photographer captured our family unit perfectly.
The Story of “The Good Life”