Venture Photography Woking
The Woking Experience
As one of the UK’s leading studios, we are able to produce your images to the highest standard in leading wall and desk and photographic album designs.
We are confident you will be pleased with your photoshoot and your images and look forward to working with you to create your personal images.
Meet the Team
Stuart (Studio director)
Emily (Diary team)
Catherine (Diary Team)
Becky (Diary Team)
Wayne (Photography team)
Lucy (Photography team)
We are keen to ensure that you have an unforgettable experience. Please contact us if you have any questions about how we can bring your Venture story to life.
Meet the Photographers
Wayne is our Head Photographer. He joined us in April 2010 but started his career at Venture in 2004. He has developed a wealth of experience and has won awards for his photography. Wayne also successfully completed the Venture Diploma in photography.
Lucy originally joined Venture in 2005, completing the Venture Diploma in 2006. After spending 3 years working as a portrait photographer in New Zealand she recently rejoined the team bringing with her over 10 years photographic experience.
Aaron joined Venture after completing his BA Honours Degree at London Southbank University. He has a passion for photography, always looking to create a great experience for every client and loves to generate fun within his work.
Venture Photography Woking Additional Services
Parking - We are conveniently located near a multi-story car park.
Baby Changing Facilities- Our studio is equipped with a baby changing facility and is equipped with private changing rooms and customer bathroom facilities to enable you to get ready for your photoshoot.
Disabled Access - Our studio was designed with disabled access in mind. Floors and corridors and doors are wheelchair friendly.
At Venture Woking we are able to provide a number of different photographic services in our studio including:
Family Portrait Photography
Baby and New Born Photography
Pregnancy and Maternity Photography
Dog, Cat and Other Pet Portrait Photography
64 Goldsworth Road
Tues, Wed & Thurs: 9am - 5.30pm (evenings by appointment only)
Fri: 9am - 5.30pm
Sat - Sun: 9am - 6pm
t: 01483 771414
international dialing: (+44) 1483 771414
- Very enjoyable, I was surprised how easy it was to relax and get some really good photos!
- Very enjoyable, relaxed atmosphere, great fun.
The Constable Family
- The session was great fun and we thoroughly enjoyed the viewing session too - brought tears to our eyes. We are delighted with the pictures.
The Davies Family
- Thoroughly enjoyable photoshoot, staff were excellent and made everything so natural.
The Little Family
- Far exceeded my expectations - Great fun session - The Parris Family
The Parris Family
- Wayne was brilliant at getting Chloe out of her shell and by the end she didn't want to go home. Thoughly enjoyable.
The Sherwood Williams Family
- Very relaxed and enjoyable. First time we have ever done this and would recommend to anyone.
The Tomlinson-Smale Family
- Fantastic! We did not know what to expect, but the images are way beyond what one could have expected!
The Van den Bos Family
- The staff are so friendly and helpful which makes the experience even more enjoyable, the finished product is so much better than we could have imagined.
The Wilkinson Family
- Had an amazing time at our shoot. Really relaxed and enjoyable, loved the photos!
The Young Family
- Very enjoyable and fun. Lots of different ideas, so we had a good choice of pictures in the end.
The Zegen-Holt Family
- Excellent advice prior to photo session. Our photographer even managed to charm a rather dubious husband! - The Vessey family