Venture Franchise Services is a brand leader in the studio photography market with studios in the UK, USA and Hong Kong. The team, based in Stockport, are seeking an experienced Studio Sales Excecutive to join their team on a permanent basis.
Whilst the role is based in Stockport predominately, travel to Liverpool will be required.
The purpose of the job is to drive sales and volume through effective planning, management and evaluation of the performance within the studio. Key areas will include: Viewings, Exhibitions, Telesales & LCIs.
A detailed summary of the job role is below:
Planning, management and evaluation of the performance of the preview team in relation to business plan targets for AVO.
- Setting and achieving targets and objectives
- Monitoring and reporting on sales performance
- Contributing to meetings with other affected studio departments – digital and photography
- Management, training and development of the viewing team
- Undertake viewings (10 per week)
Achievement of lead and voucher targets arising from business plan through effectively managing the exhibition consultants.
- Ensuring that yield from exhibitions exceeds volume and AVO targets
- Evaluation of exhibition performance to ensure return on investment and achievement of target
- Monitoring and reporting exhibition activity in line with monthly sales reports
- Management, training and development of exhibition team
LOCAL COMMUNITY INITIATIVES
Achievement of lead and voucher targets arising from business plan through effectively managing all our Local Community Initiatives (LCIs).
- Ensuring that yield from LCIs exceeds volume and AVO targets
- Completion of all associated maintenance and administration
- Evaluation of LCI performance to ensure return on investment and achievement of target
- Monitoring and reporting LCI activity in line with monthly sales reports
- Planning of LCI calendar within agreed budgets
TELESALES AND DIARY MANAGEMENT
Ensuring that sessions are booked to maximise available slots and that targets are achieved in relation to telesales performance
- Lead Management – selection and distribution of leads and vouchers
- Ensure that processes are followed and all administration completed in timely and accurate manner
- Ensure team motivation through incentive and reward processes
- Ensure that cancellations to session are below the target and anomalies acted upon immediately
- Recruitment and selection and manpower planning
- Management, training and development of Telesales team
- Develop/tailor telesales scripts
Rate of pay depends on relevant experience and ability.
Please apply below if you have any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org