Our Newborn Photoshoot Experience
What’s included in our Newborn Baby Photoshoot Experience?
- A bespoke 2-hour photoshoot with one of our highly skilled new born photographers
- A warm, cosy & peaceful studio setting – with soft lighting – allowing plenty of time for feeding and cuddling in between poses
- A voucher will be emailed to you immediately after purchase
- Option to buy a gift box for just £6
- Return visit to our studio for an exclusive cinematic viewing of your images
- Your chosen image with complimentary 10″ x 8″ table top frame worth £165
- Opportunity to purchase additional images and view our wide selection of sustainable frames
- We have a selection of packages available for additional framed images. Digital images can be purchased as part of these packages but are not sold individually. Please contact us for more information.
Why should I choose Venture for my newborn baby photography?
- All our photographers are highly skilled and are qualified to the British Institute of Professional Photography standards
- We’re experienced professionals and we’ve been capturing those adorable new born moments for parents for almost 25 years
- We offer flexible booking and availability with morning, afternoon and evening shoots, through the week and at weekends – we know this is especially important to fit in with your new babies’ routine
- Your session is tailored to you & your baby – we will capture the perfect poses – creating lasting memories of those unforgettable early stages of life
- A relaxed environment, with our super friendly team – they’ll make sure you feel right at home and enjoy every minute of your time with us at your nearest Venture Studio
- Unlike many other companies – your photos are printed using specialist inks which is guaranteed to last. We don’t do standard digital printing. This means your new born baby images become pieces of art and not ‘run of the mill’ prints.
What to expect from a newborn baby photoshoot?
- After you have purchased a voucher from our website. You will receive a discovery call from your chosen studio, so we can find out about you and your baby, what you would like and tailor your experience accordingly
- What happens on the day? Our new born photo sessions are really led by baby & how they are feeling on the day. We will take a variety of photos in a range of natural poses. We also have a number of ideas, props and set ups we can use – but we’ll go with the flow and capture those perfect new born moments without you or baby even realising
- You’re welcome to bring blankets, baby’s favourite teddy, props, accessories or anything that you want to capture in those early days
- After your photoshoot, we will organise a follow up appointment where you can come back at your leisure, choose and purchase the photographs and frames you love, in a cinema-style experience.
Some frequently asked questions…
Will I have time for feeds during the shoot?
We allocate 2 hours for our newborn shoots to ensure it’s a stress free time for both parents and baby. This allows for plenty of time for feeds, cuddles and changes that will inevitably happen during the shoot.
When is the best time to come in for newborn photos?
The best time to get those sleepy wrapped up photos is within the first 2 weeks of baby being born. This obviously depends on how Mum is doing, but this time frame is ideal. After 2 weeks babies will become more alert and it can be harder to capture certain positions.
Do you have outfits?
We offer bespoke photoshoots that are unique to every family, this is why we suggest you bring along outfits that show off your personalities.
What should I wear for the family photos?
We encourage the images to be soft and delicate so it’s best to keep colours to a neutral rather than anything harsh with big logos. But if you have a vision in mind of wearing matching leopard print, we love that too!
My baby has older siblings, can they come as well?
Yes – we welcome the whole family including the family pet. Our studios are equipped to take up to 15 people in most cases.