With our studios re-opening a number of customers have had queries regarding how past and present shoots have been affected, as well as what precautions and measures we’re putting in place to keep everyone safe during these unprecedented times. To that end we have collated a number of FAQs to help answer any questions you may have. If you cant find the information you’re looking for below, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
If I ordered a product prior to lock down when will it be ready?
Our top priority is making sure that we can get any products ordered by our customers to them as quickly as possible.
Depending on when you placed your order with us before we closed due to government restrictions, we may already have your products ready and waiting for you, when we are able to re-open.
We will be in touch with you as soon as we are back open again, to update you on the status of your order, and give you an indication as to when it will be ready. We’ll also confirm arrangements for you to come and collect your product.
What should I do if I had a photographic or viewing appointment booked before lock down?
If we haven’t already been in touch with you, please don’t worry as we’ll be in contact with you as soon as we are able to re-open, so we can rearrange your studio appointment, whether it was for your photographic session appointment, or to view your images.
If there are any special occasions you have coming up that you’d like to
celebrate with us, then please let us know so we can prioritise dates with all of our customers. Please use this link HERE
Again, please don’t worry if the portrait experience that you were using for your original photographic session has now expired, as we have extended all vouchers till the 31st December 2020.
I have a photography experience voucher that has now expired – can I still use it?Please don’t worry if the portrait experience voucher that you have, has now expired, as we have extended all vouchers till the 31st December 2020.
Has Venture undertaken a Covid 19 Risk Assessment?
When you visit a Venture Studio, you will be visiting an individually owned and operated business that trades under a franchise licence from Venture Franchise Services Ltd.
The owner of each Venture Studio will have carried out its own Covid 19 risk assessment, using the guidelines set out by the government.
The safety and well-being of all our clients and team members is at the forefront of what we do.
When are your Studios re-opening?
The majority of our studios in US will be open from July in line with government guidelines.
Please contact your local studio directly from these dates, and they will be happy to help you with any queries that you may have.
What precautions are your makers taking to prevent the spread of Covid-19?
All of our wall art products are manufactured in our dedicated work shop in Cheshire, who have completed a full risk assessment in line with guidance contained within the government document “Working Safely During Covid 19 in factories, plants and warehouses”.
The measures taken include:
– Clear Social Distancing signage in place in order that all operatives can maintain a 2 M distance while completing their work
– Hand sanitization stations available across the workshop
– Cleaning high contact areas with alcohol based cleaner regularly throughout the day
– Staggering tea and lunch breaks to minimise staff numbers in communal areas
– Ensuring every worker has their own station that is never shared with other members of staff
What facilities are in place for social distancing at the studio, and to keep me and my family safe?There is nothing more important to us than keeping our clients and studio teams safe. Please be assured that before we re-open we will have adopted the government guidelines that are applicable to the operation of a Venture Studio , which are contained within the government document “Working Safely During Covid 19”.These will include the Five Steps to Safer Working Together:
– We will have carried out a Covid 19 risk assessment, and shared the results with the team
– We will have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in place, in with line guidance
– We will have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
– We will have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2 Metre distance on the premises
– Where people cannot be 2 Metres a part, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.Unlike many other retailers that you will have visited either during lockdown, or after it, we are an appointment based business, so can control the number of people who are at the studio at anyone time. So in conjunction with the 5 steps above, we will be doing all we can to minimise the number of clients that will be at the studio premises when you attend for your appointment.Prior to you attending the studio, whether it be for your photographic session, to view your images, or to collect your products, we will be in touch with you via the telephone and email to make sure that you are clear on all of the steps that we have taken to look after to you on you visit to us.
Can I attend my photographic session with friends and family who don’t live with us?Government guidelines at the moment state that members of different households can only meet in outside spaces. So, unfortunately at the moment we are unable to conduct sessions in our studios with people from different households. However, if you would like to book an appointment with your local studio that involves members from different households, please contact them directly, and they can arrange to get back in touch with as the advice from the government changes.