Families come in all shapes and sizes. At Venture Studios, our speciality is capturing images that make your family and all the individualities within it, come to life, creating stunning pieces of photographic art to treasure forever.
Whether it’s to mark a special milestone, celebrate reuniting or to welcome a new addition to the brood, our Family Photoshoot Experiences are the perfect reason to get together.
What is included in a Venture family photoshoot experience?
- A bespoke one-hour family photoshoot for up to 15 people
- Stunning images captured by one of our highly skilled photographers
- Voucher emailed to you immediately after purchase
- Gift box option available for just £6
- Return visit for a private cinematic viewing of all your images
- Your chosen image with complimentary frame or wall art piece
- Opportunity to purchase additional images and frames from our wide selection
One style only
Table Top frame, 10″ x 8″, black
Metro Mini 15″ x 10″, frameless style
Gallery Mini 19″ x 15″
10 frame colour options available
Metro Midi 24″ x 16″, frameless style
Gallery Midi 31″ x 24″
10 frame colour options available
Why should I choose Venture for my family photography?
- All our photographers are highly skilled and are qualified to the British Institute of Professional Photography standards
- We’re experienced professionals and we’ve been capturing memories for families for almost 25 years.
- We have flexible booking and availability including morning, afternoon and evening shoots as well as weekdays and weekends
- Your session is tailored to you, no staged posing – we will capture the perfect natural moments without you even realising
- A relaxed environment, with our super friendly team – we’ll make sure you feel right at home and enjoy every minute of your day with us at your nearest Venture Studio
- Unlike many other companies – your portraits are printed using specialist inks which are guaranteed to last. We don’t do standard digital printing, so this means your images become pieces of art and not ‘run of the mill’ prints
- All our end products are hand made in our factory in Cheshire, UK
- We use responsibly and sustainably sourced moulding and mountboards
DISCOVER OUR FULL RANGE OF FRAMES
What to expect from a Venture family photoshoot?
- After you have purchased a voucher from our website, you will receive a discovery call from your chosen studio. This is where we find out about your family, what you want and tailor your experience accordingly. No two families are the same, so we want to ensure no two photoshoots are the same
- You will be asked to complete a questionnaire so we understand the style of images you prefer and where your finished piece will be displayed
- You will be greeted by your photographer when you arrive at the studio and made to feel at home straight away
- You’re welcome to bring personal items and accessories – anything that shows off your family’s personality!
- Don’t be afraid to bring your favourite sentimental items or even your pet!
- We will take a variety of photos based on your preferences, whilst you immerse yourself in the experience
- After your photoshoot, you will be invited back for a full cinematic viewing of your images. This is where you will choose your complimentary frame and have the option to purchase more, should you wish
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE VENTURE EXPERIENCE
Where is your nearest Venture Photography Studio?
We have 17 locations across the UK;
- Leamington Spa
- Milton Keynes
- Palmers Green
- South Woodford
VISIT OUR STUDIO PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION
What our customers say...
"Laura & Stuart"
"It’s always an absolute pleasure to visit Venture South Woodford. Eleanor has done all three of our photo shoots and has been exceptional with the dogs, how did she manage to get them all looking at the same time!"
"The Shears Family"
"We first went to Venture four years ago for a bump to baby shoot. We were made to feel so welcome; the photo shoot was very casual and we pretty much ended up laughing the whole time!"
"The Gill Family"
"Our photographer was amazing! Isobel was patient, understanding and wanted to know more about the twins, to make the shoot so personal. The Leeds studio couldn’t have been more welcoming."