We’re a nation of animal lovers. Our pets are treasured members of our families, loved just as much as the humans in our lives. So, at Venture Studios, we positively encourage you to bring your animal companions along for a photoshoot – with the rest of the family or a solo shoot of their own – and we will capture their personality and some stunning portraits for you to take home.
What is included in a Venture pet photoshoot experience?
- A bespoke one-hour photoshoot
- Stunning images captured by one of our highly skilled photographers
- If you want some gorgeous images of you and your pet together, we’ll have lots of time to capture those special bonds
- A relaxed and spacious studio – with plenty of room for you pet to show off their true style
- Voucher emailed to you immediately after purchase
- Gift box option available for just £6
- Return visit for a private cinematic viewing of all your images
- Your chosen image with complimentary frame or wall art piece
- Opportunity to purchase additional images and frames from our wide selection
One style only
Table Top frame, 10″ x 8″, black
Metro Mini 15″ x 10″, frameless style
Gallery Mini 19″ x 15″
10 frame colour options available
Metro Midi 24″ x 16″, frameless style
Gallery Midi 31″ x 24″
10 frame colour options available
Why should I choose Venture for my Pet Photography?
- All our photographers are highly skilled and are trained to the British Institute of Professional Photography standards
- We’re experienced professionals and we’ve been capturing images of the nation’s favourite pets for almost 25 years
- We offer flexible booking and availability throughout the week and at weekends
- Your session is tailored to you & your pet. We have plenty of space in all our studios for them to enjoy and show off the personality you love
- A fun environment, with our super friendly team – they’ll make sure you and your furry friend feel right at home
- Unlike many other companies – your photos are printed using specialist inks which are guaranteed to last. We don’t do standard digital printing, meaning your pets images become pieces of art for your wall and not ‘run of the mill’ prints
Discover our full range of frames
What to expect from a pet photoshoot?
- After you have purchased a voucher from our website, you will receive a discovery call from your chosen studio. We will find out all about you & your pets, what you would like to achieve from the photoshoot and tailor your experience accordingly
- What happens on the day? A bespoke photoshoot…led completely by them. We’ll capture the fun moments, the chilled-out moments and everything else in between
- Bring toys, treats, beds and if they like to dress up, bring their favourite outfits too. There will be plenty of time to capture it all
- After your photoshoot, we will organise a follow up appointment where you can come back at your leisure, choose and purchase the photographs and frames you love, in a cinema-style experience.
Find out more about The Venture Experience
Which animals can you take to a photoshoot?
We don’t just photograph dogs and cats. We’ve taken amazing images of tortoises, hamsters, snakes and we’ve even had a horse or two in our studios! It doesn’t matter who your purrrfect pet is. If you can get them to our studio, we will take their photo, capture their individual style and turn it into the perfect pawtrait.
What should I bring to a pet portrait photoshoot?
We encourage you to bring their favourite toys, their beds and don’t forget treats, to help coax them into playing along. If they like to dress up, don’t forget to bring their favourite outfits.
We tailor the photoshoot completely to you and your pets needs, to make sure they quickly relax and can enjoy the experience, while creating stunning artwork to remember your pet for many years to come.
Where is your nearest Venture Photography Studio?
We have 17 locations across the UK;
- Leamington Spa
- Maidstone – opening August 2022
- Milton Keynes
- Palmers Green
- South Woodford
Visit our studio page for more information
What our customers say...
"The Christofor Family"
"Sabrina was an absolute superstar and made us feel so comfortable. She was absolutely amazing with our toddler and was so patient. This picture is a snippet into what an amazing photographer she is."
"The Fitzsimmons-Conley Family"
"This was our first experience having a professional shoot and we couldn’t have been happier, our photographer Justin was amazing with our baby. We were blown away with how the pictures turned out, we’ll definitely be back for another shoot... Read more"
"The Rowlands Family"
"We really enjoyed our session with Jess, she took on all of our ideas resulting in beautiful images that now have pride of place throughout our home."