Venture Photography Eton
The Eton Experience
Whatever your story is, our photography will reveal it. Whether experiencing Venture for yourself or buying a Venture photographic session as a gift, the end result will be an invaluable personal work of art for your home.
We are confident that you will enjoy your Venture photoshoot experience and cherish your images and our hand-crafted frames.
Meet the Team
Jonny Foster - Studio Owner
Jonny is our Chief! He started at Venture as a photographer and his love for the company spurred him on to progress. Now after all his hard work, he is the proud owner of Venture Eton. He runs a tight ship that is full of fun where singing is a must! He looks after his team well and treats us to lots of delicious cakes.
Sarah - Corporate Manager
AKA Zoe's partner in crime. Sarah always has a smile on her face and there’s never a dull moment when she’s around. Sarah looks after the corporate and marketing side of our business so if you are interested in our partnership programme, she’s the one to call.
Zoe – Diary Manager
Zoe is the studio’s glamorous Grandmother and we love her! She supports us all in anyway she can. Her mission is to ensure that all of our clients understand the Venture experience and to prepare them for a fantastic time at their photoshoot. Zoe helps to bring our clients own family stories to life by sparking imaginations and creativity.
Jeeb – Diary Team
Jeeb is our newest member to the Eton family and he’s settled right in. Jeeb is a man of many talents, he bakes delicious cakes, a comedian, musician and in his spare time...a Superhero! He loves chatting on the phone and finding out about other families and what interests them. He is a legend!
Jenny - Events Manager
Jenny is another one of our yummy mummy's in the studio, she's fun and fabulous. Full of personality and loves Venture, Jenny joined our team after experiencing Venture for herself. She was amazed by the images we produced of her and her family and says that her pictures are priceless! Jenny looks after the events side of our business and supports local charities and schools in raising money.
Meet the Photographers
Katrina Barlett - Style Director
Katrina...AKA Pinky! Anyone who has met Kat will know why, and for those who haven't, I'm sure you can spot her in our photo. The children love her energy that she brings to the studio and she loves them. She adores dogs of all shapes and sizes and always gets excited when families bring their pets into the studio. She is full of life and always enthusiastic.
Karl - Photographer
Karl is our cheeky chappy who has a love for lamas (don’t ask!), singing and Michael Buble’s number one fan. He has a passion for retouching and it is his great attention to detail that gives your images that extra special flare.We love having Karl here, he’s always up for fun and we are very lucky to have him as part of our team.
Shell – Photographer
Our yummy mummy, she is fun and creative and LOVES shooting families with pets. Her imagination is wild, she has a great sense of humor and can relax the most serious of people. When Shell is shooting, you can leave your nerves at the door, she is sure to relax you so that you will feel at ease and enjoy your experience.
Karen – Photographer
Karen oozes style and creative flair, our little pocket rocket is fun loving and a valuable member of our team. She has visited all the continents of the world working as a photographer but thankfully settled here in Eton. Karen is full of fun with a fabulous smile and works well with teenagers especially.
Customer Parking - We have free customer parking at the back of our studio for our customers convenience.
Changing Facilities - Here at Venture Eton, we are equipped with a baby changing facility for your little ones needs.
Large Back Doors - We have double doors to the rear end of our studio to enable you to bring all of your favourite items into the studio, whether that be a motorbike or even your horse!
Same Day Service - For our customers who would like to have their session and viewing on the same day, we are able to arrange a morning appointment for your session and then whilst you and your family explore Eton and Windsor, our photographer will prepare your images for an afternoon viewing. This would need to be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
At Venture Eton we are able to provide a number of different photographic services in our studio including:
Family Portrait Photography
Baby and New Born Photography
Pregnancy and Maternity Photography
Dog, Cat and Other Pet Portrait Photography
MINI Berry Heathrow
Stratstone Jaguar Slough
The Thames Club
Harvester Beaconsfield Holspur
Harvester The Bells of Ouzeley - Old Windsor
Loch Fyne Beaconsfield
Berkshire's very own local children's hospice service, supporting children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions, and their families, throughout the area.
109 High Street
Tues - Thurs: 9am - 9pm
Friday: 9am - 4pm
Sat & Sun: 9am - 6pm
t: 01753 670161
f: 01753 671563
- We have wanted a family memory for 22 years but didn't want a 'conventional' portrait. Our time at Venture has produced personal art pieces that reflect our personalities and captured our expressions in an uncontrived/natural way that will be treasured for a lifetime.
- The whole experience was fantastic! We have walked away with the most fantastic photos. The whole day was super and we couldn't have asked for anything else. Everyone was really polite, happy and helpful. Most definitely recommend it to all our friends and family.
Justine Stanton’s Family
- We were approached by Venture whilst out shopping. A photographer took a photo in a mobile unit and we were amazed that the photo was so perfect literally on the side of the street! Had to come into the studio and as they say... the rest is history!
Rebecca, Tim and Olivia
- It was a very enjoyable day (a family day out) and everyone made us feel at home
The Claridge-Ware Family
- The whole event was a great experience. The kids really and enjoyed the play
The Ghatahura Family
- Excellent customer service and experience, captured my family perfectly
The Ghedia Family
- Natalie was excellent! She worked brilliantly with the kids and had lots of patience! Thank you!
The Gillies Family
- We had a fabulous experience, our photographer Kat made us feel really at ease and helped us to get the maximum out of our experience. The viewing was equally brilliant and we would without doubt recommend Venture to friends and family. Can't wait to visit again soon!
- Very enjoyable, our photographer Carmen was professional and very easy to work with. You'll be highly recommended
The May Family
- We came to Venture as a gift to ourselves to celebrate our first wedding anniversary (paper being the first) and also our new Venture into family life. We all had a great day and will hopefully be back in the future.
The Read Family
- The photo session was fun and very laid back, easier than we were expecting! All Venture staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
The South Family